The Cardist is the Pocket Notebook perfect for the Cardist, Collector, Deck Designer, or Poker Player. With Clean lines and the classic artistic rendered uncut layout of the United States Playing Cards Co. Rider Back as a cover design, this Bullet Journal Styled Pocket Notebook comes with the tools anyone in the business of cards could use to track a collection, work on their artistry or just keep a list. These notebooks includes 48 numbered pages, 1/4″ rule lined, twenty three iso-quad bulleted task list pages with the unique Hashtag box, 23 general musing pages, an index page for personal reference for those ideas that should never be lost. Crafted with 100% cotton cover stock and 50lb text pages with 95 level brightness to help shed light even in those dark times. We are all different – shouldn’t we use pocket notebooks as unique as we are?
– Pack of Three (3) Notebooks
– Printed in the Miami Makers District & Designed By UnCommon Beat
– Cover : 90lb Premium 100% Cotton Cover stock
– Pages : 50lb uncoated archival text stock and feature a 95 brightness level
– Utilizes the iso-quad bullet system
– Numbered pages for easy index reference
– 48 Total Pages
– 23 iso-quad bulleted task list pages / 23 general notes pages / one (1) index page / one (1) inside cover page
– 1/4″ rule lined
– Ships Direct from UnCommon Beat. Packages are processed 7-10 business days after order received.
– All sales final.
– Made In America & Inspired by the World
Made with the Mark of Tradition.
Paul Revere, Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt and the Queen Mum are among those who have used and relied on the 100% cotton stock used to craft the Citizen Collection Pocket Notebooks.